DAILY CHECKING HABIT - 100 DAYS
- Items for targets that float in the air and disappear, or fall asleep in the diary
- A calendar of 'goals' for 'goals' by 'goals' that can be set on a 100-day basis
- Made of a moderately large A3 size single poster and can be attached to walls, doors, etc.
How To Use
1. Write a grand or small goal in the Object field.
2. Whether it is a goal to be kept on a daily basis, or a goal that can only be followed on a specific day (day of the day of the day).
3. Mark 100 squares with coloured pens, stickers, etc., or take notes.
4. Count the number of successful and missed days at the bottom to mark and rejoice or reflect.
- Material: Paper (80g of uncoloured)
- Size: A3, 297 x 420 mm
Precautions when purchasing
1. It is grounded horizontally once and it is plastic-packed.
2. Fine crumps may occur during production or packaging.
3. Small dots may pop when printing.
*This part is not a reason for return or exchange, so if you are sensitive, please purchase carefully.