Device protected by an upholstered inner lining, a tough, truck tarp sleeve and an invisible Velcro fastening as well as a doubly secure flap.
- For laptops and tablets such as iPad Pro 12,9″ (2020), MacBook Pro 13″ (2020), MacBook Air 13″ (2020), Surface Pro 7 (2019) and Surface Pro X (2019)
- Depending on the device the fit is fairly tight or slightly looser
Each product is one of a kind and made from recycled truck tarps (polyester fabric with PVC coating). Not suitable for children under the age of 3.
- Style: F411 SLEEVE FOR LAPTOP 13"
- Patina: Matte
- Materials: Used truck tarps
- Dimensions: 230 × 20 × 330 mm (l × h)
- Weight: 265 g
Back in 1993, graphic designers Markus Freitag and Daniel Freitag were on the lookout for a functional, water-repellant and robust bag that can hold their creative work well while cycling. Inspired by the multicoloured heavy traffic that rumbled through the Zurich transit intersection in front of their flat, they developed a messenger bag from used truck tarpaulins, discarded bicycle inner tubes and car seat belts. This was how the first FREITAG bag took shape in the living room of their shared apartment – each one recycled, each one unique.
With their innovation, the brothers inadvertently triggered a seismic event in the world of bag making. Its tremors have since made themselves felt in Zurich and the cities in Europe, eventually spreading throughout Asia, making FREITAG the unofficial outfitter of all urban, bike-riding enthusiasts.
Don't see what you're looking for? Click here or check out our physical store for one-offs.