Medium sized, ever-present smartphone protection pouch made of recycled truck tarps.
- Safety tarp flap to prevent smartphone from falling out unintentionally
- Velvety inner lining polishes the screen every time you pull the tear-tab
- Card slot on the back with room for up to two of your most important cards
- Protects all smaller iPhones and other smartphones up to 151 × 75 × 8 mm. Too small for iPhone Plus and Max
Each product is one of a kind and made from recycled truck tarps (polyester fabric with PVC coating). Not suitable for children under the age of 3.
- Style: F337 ROBIN
- Materials: Used truck tarps
- Dimensions: 161 × 92 mm (l × h)
- Weight: 65 g
Back in 1993, graphic designers Markus Freitag and Daniel Freitag were on the lookout for a functional, water-repellant and robust bag that can hold their creative work well while cycling. Inspired by the multicoloured heavy traffic that rumbled through the Zurich transit intersection in front of their flat, they developed a messenger bag from used truck tarpaulins, discarded bicycle inner tubes and car seat belts. This was how the first FREITAG bag took shape in the living room of their shared apartment – each one recycled, each one unique.
With their innovation, the brothers inadvertently triggered a seismic event in the world of bag making. Its tremors have since made themselves felt in Zurich and the cities in Europe, eventually spreading throughout Asia, making FREITAG the unofficial outfitter of all urban, bike-riding enthusiasts.
Don't see what you're looking for? Click here or check out our physical store for one-offs.